What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get the popcorn out...

taipan

Referee
Have a theory FWIW ,the club resigns off contract players,(those affected by 2011 "maltesers" episode)so they will not sue the club,because they have at least employment,viz a viz a playing deal.

If Pom can play regularly like he did last weekend(not all the time) then I can handle the deaL.When Pom is good he is very very good,when he is bad,it's all on board the shitsville express.

Poolshark

Juniors
Have a theory FWIW ,the club resigns off contract players,(those affected by 2011 "maltesers" episode)so they will not sue the club,because they have at least employment,viz a viz a playing deal.

If Pom can play regularly like he did last weekend(not all the time) then I can handle the deaL.When Pom is good he is very very good,when he is bad,it's all on board the shitsville express.

Exactly what I was thinking Taipan. Better to keep them on and at least get something from them while we can, and in Poms case that is very hit and miss, but if those that are alleged to have done the wrong thing get resigned then I don't see that as a bad thing.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sounds like blackmail.

They can't sue if they are off contract anyway.

f**k 'em off.

Latest posts