What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get very, very fired up Parramatta

sportsmad said:
i'm actually more confident this week than last....
we have a very special squad of players that can adapt to different games, not like 2001. i would say the Storm are similar to us in 2001.
thats true just in the last 3 weeks they have played differently in each game against the broncos, warriors and bulldogs its a big advantage to be able to change your style and adapt to different conditions

jono

Juniors
sportsmad said:
i'm actually more confident this week than last....
we have a very special squad of players that can adapt to different games, not like 2001. i would say the Storm are similar to us in 2001.

Ditto , I was not as confident we would be the bullies as I was for us to beat Storm

I do believe with a general consensus , this game is a Premiership play-off

now the Manly v Cowboys game is over I can't wait til tomorrow.
Wish the game was on right now.
4pm is so late to wait for a day game.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
My kids don't like seeing me cry, SO GO OUT AND GET THEM BOYS.
I really can't wait for 3.30 Sunday arvo to arrive, I have already started biting my nails. I've jumped the gun and went out today and brought blue / gold streamers to decorate the house for next weeks game.

P.A.R.R.A.M.A.T.T.A
- YEAH Parra.

I've even got the club songs in the cd player ready to play after the siren blasts at fulltime pumping with excitement knowing we will be playing in the big one. Am I being too over confident? I might be but I don't care. THE EELS ARE THE BEST.