What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your tickets quick

SDM

First Grade
Buying up tickets to scalp for a game that probably wont sell out would be very risky, Id say its just people with lots of cousins.

Reported to you from where Jake????

I can't see how this would happen unless someone has a whole bunch of season tickets. If they do then good luck to them I guess.

My mate was there lining up at Ticketek and this bloke spent 5k.

Everyone is buying up.

strider

Post Whore
hmmm ... another well planned event brought to you by the NRL

glad I got mine sorted

TheRam

Coach
Strange and as someone already stated, why would scalpers take such a risk when there will probably be 15000+ seats still available on the day of the game?

Gronk

Staff member
I forgot to get a P1 ticket and I just went down to Her Majesty's. The girl reckons that tickets are selling crazy and parking tickets in P1 are nearly exhausted.

She would not tell me Pax nos but she did comment that it was the busiest she has seen since AC/DC.

mickdo

Coach
No way this game sells out. If these people are scalpers then they are idiots.

Sounds like they'll be buying in the Dogs bays anyway, so who cares.

Gronk

Staff member
Should be huge. Hope they can get that army band back again from last Friday's game. :sarcasm:

Kazz

Juniors
I bought my tickets smack bang on 9am and the pax was 4439 already. Have had no problem going back to ticketek online at any time.
If anyone wants to borrow my 'unused STH code number' send me a private message

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
I forgot to get a P1 ticket and I just went down to Her Majesty's. The girl reckons that tickets are selling crazy and parking tickets in P1 are nearly exhausted.

She would not tell me Pax nos but she did comment that it was the busiest she has seen since AC/DC.

Thank you for posting this, I forgot about the prepaid parking just did mine online now will go tomorrow in my lunch break to pick them up

Kazz

Juniors
I bought my tickets smack bang on 9am and the pax was 4439 already. Have had no problem going back to ticketek online at any time.
If anyone wants to borrow my 'unused STH code number' send me a private message

thanks for the interest, had to go with first in best dressed :)