What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Lebanon vs France on the sports news

ali

Bench
Hi guys,
I've just sent an email to foxsports (feedback@foxsports.com.au) to encourage them to show some highlights of the Med Cup final on tomorrow nights bulletin, after the Kangaroos report. I made sure I mentioned that El Masri is playing.

Now I am going to email SBS. comments@sbs.com.au

mono_mal

Juniors
a better idea would be to contact the Channel 31 sports show who showed a 30 minutes highlight package of the Greece v Italy game.
There is a higher chance of them showing the games than any other channel and they seem to support rugby league already to an extent also showing the Coogee Bay Dolphins grand final on top of the Greece v Italy game.
They host a show every Saturday night!

Razor

Coach
mono_mal said:
Channel 31?

Community TV.

Only the capital cities have them.

I assume MonoMal is from Sydney (It's RenansiecneTV there isn't it?) In Brisbane it's Briz31 and they didn't mention any RL at all.

Although the people in charge of the Sydney channel is one of 5 organistations which has put in a bid to takeover the Brisbane license when it expires end of this year.

ali

Bench
Well no luck with Fox Sports, who didn't show any highlights of the Aussie game either, although it was 2nd story. So flicked to the ABC and they didn't even mention the Australia game, unless it was before the Union. I missed SBS.

But did any TV station get hold of any footage of the Kangaroos game?

I'm not against getting the Lebanon game on the community station, but i am more about mass exposure than being able to watch it myself.

forgotten_hero

Juniors
Yeah I'd definetly send along details to Sports Tonight after how they promoted the Greece v. Italy Match. It was great to see. But don't know if they will so send along your requesting emails and it may just appear. So hopefully. *fingers crossed*

ali

Bench
And now for some good news. Whether this happens or not we'll have to see. I wont be home tonight to watch Fox Sports news, so hopefully some of you can tune it.

Thank you for your comments. We were aware of the game being played in Lebanon, as we have the Kangaroo Itinerary available within the Newsroom. Unfortunately, we are often limited by time and/or financial constraints, as is the case with this game.

It is possible some vision may be acquired for the bulletin this evening, but it is unlikely at this stage. The content of the bulletin is at the discretion of the Producer on the day…. and this will often cause heated debate just within the Newsroom here at Fox!? Please understand that your thoughts are taken seriously, as is all feedback, as it generally will reflect the opinion of at least 1 or 2 others, on any given day, within our News department.

Thanks, tim

Keep sending that feedback.

eastsrule

Bench
Good reply by Fox.

But they are a Sports channel. They show friggen billiards. three must be 5 minutes available somewhere. Get rid of teh Toohey's New Snapshots.