What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF members presale

born an eel

Bench
I have been wondering when this was going to happen this year and have noticed information posted elsewhere that the members GF presale is scheduled for Tuesday 27th July.

Can anyone confirm this?

I would have expected something from the club earlier than 5 days from the event.

TheParraboy

Staff member
shame we are not gonna play the storm in the gf again and have 98% parra fans in the stadium again

GO Titans

born an eel

Bench
got the email this afternoon and yes tickets go on sale for members on Tuesday.

online max 2 tickets per transaction,

phone, agency 2 tickets per membership up to a total of 8 tickets

fish eel

Immortal
I wonder with the big membership drive done across all clubs if we'll see a quick take up of the pre sale?

salvy71

Juniors
Nrl.com members will be able to buy tickets on thursday the 29th from 9am ....should be a limit of 8 per purchase I think .

fish eel

Immortal
I got mine on Friday morning. Comes from NRL not the club. Also, I believe it's not for all members, just ticketed ones?

hybrideel

Bench
ah, yep. just looked through deleted items and found the NRL email with the code. Sent at 3:30 friday arvo

Parra Guru

Coach
Got mine in aisle 110... anyone else do any better? I was pretty early and that's the best I could get.

born an eel

Bench
I couldn't get on until about 9:20 and held on for 30mins only to told that the only A reserve seats are in the top deck. No thanks, never again after last year. I would rather purchase cheap seats in the main bowl.