What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF predictions

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Hawks pulled away in the 2nd half last night and so did Sydney today after half time.

I can't see Hawks or Swans losing their preliminaries they will both be challenged in the first 2 quarters but their fresh legs from having a week off and their relentless play will be too much for whoever both teams play.

At this stage the GF is too close to call. Both Swans and Hawks will hope for no injuries in the preliminaries.

AuckMel

Bench
Looking more and more like a Swans v Hawks GF now.

Only 35k to 1 v 4 final. Poor effort. Great win by the Roos last night.

sportive cupid

Referee
Perth team and poor weather made that a predictable crowd.

Would have been better at SCG..but hey,those big deep punt goals of Buddys might not have been as spectacular there:)

footy75

Bench
Yep that is how I see it too. Do you think Fremantle have a good chance?

not now...they needed to get a weeks rest and then a home prelim to have a chance

they will have to beat port then travel to Melbourne and beat hawks then travel back to Melbourne and beat Sydney.

McPharlin and Johnson (their tow key defenders) both out injured and Ballantyne has a broken jaw....

still think Hawks/Sydney..and seriously if it is and they are both at full strength it will be a toss of the coin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Watched the mighty Bunnies tonight in NRL. But saw end of Cats and Roos and the post match.

Geez what an effort from the Roos happy for their members and fans. Good old North Melbourne!

Obviously want Swans to beat them but hope the Roos don't lose by a margin of around 10 goals that would be a shame for them they have been playing awesome.

AuckMel

Bench
Harvey cleared to play in PF, but doubt that will make much difference. North have been great, but their run will end friday night.

Go Port!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I guess because it's a big finals match they are more lenient.

Out of the 2 Prelims I think Swans won't have any problems and will run away in the 2nd half.

It's possible I think that Port will push Hawthorn and make it interesting.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Comfortable win by Swans. So clinical!

Good effort by the Roos this year.

I wonder if Sydney win the GF will Goodes retire? I think he would.

AuckMel

Bench
Thought Swans v Freo in OP, but no surprise to see the Hawks in it either.

Swans to win by a few.

Latest posts