What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gibbs on footy show

Tucky

Juniors
I thought he was funny last night. His twitter comments after the Fisherman's Friend sponsorship announcement were good too.

island pro

Juniors
i found the Gibbs segment quite funny

the story on John Mannah was pretty touching as well.

Real shame his cancer came back, I was looking forward to seeing him play with his brother at parra.

The Johnny Mannah story was pretty emotional. I have always had a soft spot for the guy for some reason.

I'm still not sure what I think about Gibbs but he did make me laugh a couple of times.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well there's a good reason why I don't watch that show.. Not my kind of humour, obviously. I thought he acted like a tool.

Plastered

Juniors
I'm with you Cools. Pretty geniused stuff. The vasectomy part wasn't too far off Mona's effort IMO.

Will have to check out the Game Plan, now that NRL on Fox is on the slide as well with Matty Johns in there bringing his figjam A game.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gibbs on twitter

"On the way tto my parents house the mrs is carrying on like a secondhand chainsaw! #ripgibbs"

lol

Eion

First Grade
The Game Plan shits all over the footy show. Probably loses it in the last half hour a bit, but far far far far better than the dribble dished up by the footy show.

The GP actually makes an attempt to talk things footy and ask decent footy related questions of guests. They actually mention games not featuring on FTA. ie you hear about teams other than the Broncos / Tigers / Roosters...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm with you Cools. Pretty geniused stuff. The vasectomy part wasn't too far off Mona's effort IMO.

Will have to check out the Game Plan, now that NRL on Fox is on the slide as well with Matty Johns in there bringing his figjam A game.

I watched The Game Plan for the first time the other night after carch's tip off. Enjoyed it a lot and gave it series link status on the old IQ box.

Don't do The Footy Show. Haven't watched that for many, many years. So haven't actually seen the Gibbs bit. I'm sure it will surface on the net somewhere soon.

Don't do NRL on Fox either. Won't watch whilst ever that jerk Johns is on.

jerk_pic_1.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Gibbs on twitter

"On the way tto my parents house the mrs is carrying on like a secondhand chainsaw! #ripgibbs"

lol

You see, that's funny.

Maybe Bryce is just a bit immature. Mind you, I reckon his missus would of known. They get told what they are going to be asked don't they?

Unless it's NRL on Fox and you get blindsided by the grub.

Miller Lite

Juniors
The Game Plan shits all over the footy show. Probably loses it in the last half hour a bit, but far far far far better than the dribble dished up by the footy show.

The GP actually makes an attempt to talk things footy and ask decent footy related questions of guests. They actually mention games not featuring on FTA. ie you hear about teams other than the Broncos / Tigers / Roosters...

Yep, watched my first full show last night. Immeasurably better than the shite that Fktard Vautin serves up.

Last night's GP guests were Gal, GI, Uate, JT and Brett Kenny and not a dress, wig, smirk, Speedo or puckered lip in sight.

Breath of fresh air..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
JT hahahaha

What about that laugh!

Wish they would of put JT and Gal on together. I believe they are great mates

amcoglory

Juniors
the footy show is the most brain dead piece of crap on telly . im embarrest to watch it. i can watch every game on the weekend but that show is so bad and i dont understand how people can find it funny. ex footballers should stick to personal trainers and touch judges and leave the funnies to rolf harris

spider

Coach
The only humour in the footy show is beau ryan

Sadly they are trying to spring board off him now - his piece is at the front end of the show, and showing the best of beau bits already....

Sad stuff really

coolumsharkie

Referee
Geez I'm a douch bag, I completely misunderstood the joke.. haha I thought he was talking about his missus looks not her cooking. Oh well, it still wasnt funny. :sarcasm:

Since 73

First Grade
Well I'd imagine he won't have to worry too much about
her cooking from now on then - ha.