What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gibbs

TRIALS

Juniors
What's doing with Bryce? Who misses out when he comes back ...Peach, Taga & Boogs back to NSW cup?
If so, the reggies are gonna have a scary pack once you throw in Sopoaga, Taufua & Weston.

GoatShark

Juniors
I think that Ross played against an old team of his had something to do with his quality performance that game. Don't recall seeing anything like that this season. Would love to though and I would have a word in his ear that if he can fire up like that against old teammates why not against people he doesn't know?

PHaTMaN

Juniors
We are going to have some quality players missing out if we ever get our full strength forward pack on the park.

Bakuya, Peachey, Taga and I would guess Ross, would be hard to drop Ross but I cant see Heigno or Toops getting punted to reggies.

he was fat, but played ok.

id expect him back in firsts after the second bye. simply not fit enough for first grade yet IMO.

put on a couple of good hits though

imasharkie

Coach
Gibbs went great considering his time out of the game.
Geez I hope we have Soppy(12) under contract for a few years. He has been a standout in the games I've seen

Latest posts