What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gibbs

super_coach

First Grade
the bottom line is gibbs has form--i reckon they will throw the book at him.he wants to be the tough man--take a look at steve price from the dogs--you dont have to be a mad man to get respect.I think the kid could have a future-but modle your style on price,shane website etc

super_coach

First Grade
the bottom line is gibbs has form--i reckon they will throw the book at him.he wants to be the tough man--take a look at steve price from the dogs--you dont have to be a mad man to get respect.I think the kid could have a future-but modle your style on price,shane website etc

tigershaz

Juniors
i agree it was not late it was with is shoulder and it's not like the bronco's have never done that before :roll: :roll: :roll:

jy

Juniors
the kid has got to grow up. f**k me he gives away a shedload of penalties. i know he's young, got potential blah blah blah but he has done nothing all year except give away penalties. patto gets crucified for running like a lightweight yet gibbs is the next webke in a lot of people's eyes. he makes no yards - goes missing in games - and carries on like a thug. i hope he grows up a bit in the holiday he can look forward to being given by the judiciary. thanks mate :roll:

Gus22

Juniors
It looked worse than it was. I don't think he'll cop a suspension. It was high, but only marginally late, & the point of contact was with his forearm not elbow. Never, at any point, did he "cock" his elbow. Penalty sufficient in my view.

Balmainia

Juniors
it amuses me these days when ppl say the footballers need to grow up

I agree

but u got to remember every one out there is still just a kid - well ok most of them, not all of them

Tigerpete

Juniors
I gotta say Simpkins i thought had a poor game. He pulled up about 4 tackles by us that were simply not even worth pulling up. It was frustrating to see it happen, of them all, only Gibbs hit on McGuire was worth pulling up and even then it wasnt that bad.

Latest posts