What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girl Trouble

African Monkey

First Grade
we both know you would ... but I wouldn't go out wiht any of them, but you know who I would go, Shaun Pollock, I know he is a ranga and not very attractive, but God I loved that bloke, was so sad to see him retire.. you know who else was an awesome South African, Jonty Rhodes ...
Now you're beginning to make me sick :sick:

Hallatia

Referee
Now you're beginning to make me sick :sick:
I said he wasn't attractive, I was just having a bit of nostagia ... you know who is hot, Brendon McCullum ... there is another wickey I used to love Kumar Sangakkara, I don't see him play much anymore (because I haven't watched a lot of Si Lanka lately ...), but I used to love him

African Monkey

First Grade
Brendon McCullum is very ugly tbh. Someone who is quite the go-getter though is Shiv Chanderpaul. Surely you must find him attractive.

Hallatia

Referee
Brendon McCullum is very ugly tbh. Someone who is quite the go-getter though is Shiv Chanderpaul. Surely you must find him attractive.
McCullum's face is not that great, but he has this sexiness about him, I can't help but find him attractive...

Chanderpaul is cute in the way a monkey is cute (I love monkeys, I wish I had one ...) he is 35 but he still kind of looks like a kid

Hallatia

Referee
So you're calling Chanderpaul a monkey ???????
no, not at all, I said he looks like a kid and he is cute, but cute in the way a monkey is cute. Monkeys are very cute, just not the attractive kind of cute, but still the adorable kind ...

lockyno1

Post Whore
McCullum's face is not that great, but he has this sexiness about him, I can't help but find him attractive...

Chanderpaul is cute in the way a monkey is cute (I love monkeys, I wish I had one ...) he is 35 but he still kind of looks like a kid

I agree, I'd do Brendo any day of the week! Look at that sexy butt of his! Hehe! Nice tats as well, so cute. Why can't Brendo be an Aussie:(

African Monkey

First Grade
I reckon you're a cute African Monkey:) but you have a pretty strange taste in men...
Awww I love you too Hallatia despite you're awful taste in men :ls: but we must stay on topic here. Shiv DOES NOT look like a monkey but he is a real go-getter with the girls but he's not in the class of Sulieman Benn. That man is a sex bomb just like Jacques Kallis :)

Hallatia

Referee
Awww I love you too Hallatia despite you're awful taste in men :ls: but we must stay on topic here. Shiv DOES NOT look like a monkey but he is a real go-getter with the girls but he's not in the class of Sulieman Benn. That man is a sex bomb just like Jacques Kallis :)
Sulieman Benn is actually not bad looking, which is suprising for a guy you rate ... mind you he is not good looking either ... but you know who was, Brian Lara, that guy was awesome, bring him back:crazy:

That Marlon Samuels could be coming back soon...
http://www.cricinfo.com/westindies/content/current/story/437723.html

African Monkey

First Grade
Sulieman Benn is actually not bad looking, which is suprising for a guy you rate ... mind you he is not good looking either ...
Are you blind ??????????? He is a real looker that man and to say that he isn't good looking is an insult to me and everything I believe in [-(

Hallatia

Referee
Are you blind ??????????? He is a real looker that man and to say that he isn't good looking is an insult to me and everything I believe in [-(
he is not bad looking, but he is not overly attractive either, is that better? He is above average, nearly a six ot of ten ...

African Monkey

First Grade
he is not bad looking, but he is not overly attractive either, is that better? He is above average, nearly a six ot of ten ...
Don't lie I know you like him :). All the men you claim to like however are all UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
same as Big Bird

They asked him once if the rest of his body was proportioned to his height.

He said no way, if that was the case he would be heaps taller :oops: