What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls You Think That Are Hot But.....

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
,,,,,,,,don't fit into the beautiful category. The ones that have that certain something that's a turn on but others think are dogs.

Here are a few of mine in no particular order.

myf-warhurst.jpg

Myf Warhurst of Spicks and Specks, Triple J and Triple M fame.

MV5BMTY3MjgzNzk1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg2MjQ4NA@@._V1_.jpg

Pauley Perrett from NCIS.

da98fff8cdb2b7eeefd4cd870408a659

Julia Zemiro from SBS's Rock Wiz.

kv-2-sized.jpg

Kirsten Vangness from Criminal Minds,

1473202238102.jpg

Jane Bunn from Channel 7 Weather,

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
El D's dream girl.

a97982_anorexia_7-campaign.jpg

Pros: Food bills practically non existent, can double as a toothpick.

Cons: exorbitant vet bills,

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Remember a mate a few years ago showing me a fb group dedicated to myf warhursts tops she has worn on spicks and specks. Pretty awesome rack.

___

Juniors
I think she has that certain something, you think that she is a dog. Fair enough,

As far as being a lesbian, I wouldn't mind watching at all.
I don't think she's a dog, I actually think she's a good actress on Criminal Minds, I'm a fan of hers and the show, but she really is a lesbian in real life (I wasn't saying that as an insult), and I seriously doubt she thinks she's hot stuff.

http://www.afterellen.com/tv/229067...irsten-vangsness-on-how-she-came-out-as-queer

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I don't think she's a dog, I actually think she's a good actress on Criminal Minds, I'm a fan of hers and the show, but she really is a lesbian in real life (I wasn't saying that as an insult), and I seriously doubt she thinks she's hot stuff.

http://www.afterellen.com/tv/229067...irsten-vangsness-on-how-she-came-out-as-queer
Vangness is not your stereotypical lesbian like those such as Penny Wong and Ellen Degeneres.

To quote comedian Jim Jefferies - "But if you hate men so much, stop trying to look like them. You never see a Jew dressed as a Nazi....."

Whether lesbians hate men en masse is something I have no idea about.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jesus. The next time I need to delay nutting, I'll just browse this thread.

Christ on sale, there are some IanG level picture selections in here. Some of these girls are legitimately attractive, but it's like you chose the seventeenth picture in Google Image self for some of them.

Latest posts