What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Hookey a GO - Our centres are HOGS!

Yes thats right Mark Gasnier and Shaun Timmins are hogs
I love them both and at the end of the year i feel they should both be picked as Australia's centre pair but
come on guys pass the god damn ball
Hookey this year has showed what an out and out champion he is and when he got the ball yesterday he
showed that with a great break that led to a try and 2 try's himself
Gasnier doesn't even look for Hookey - maybe he should do that abit more often or swap round with
Hookey and give him a crack
Cooper is one of fastest players in club and is really dangerous but he'll never get ball as long as Tmmins
runs back inside and even then never passes it
Lets face it Hookey must be one centre and that leave Timmins into the forwards and Gasnier the other
centre
Team i'd play next year:
Hornby
Roberts
Gasnier
Hookey
Cooper
Barrett
TBA
Bailey
Riddell
Ryles
Thompson
Kite
Timmi

The previous week Gasnier and Timmins hardly saw the ball so I guess the were making up for it.
The team , even going back to Mundine and Blacklock, have shown preferrence to 'go it alone' to score a try rather than use supports.
They might be getting $5 a try off their parents who knows.
We would have had a premership in 99.........but dont get me started on that one.