What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glen Turner

stormboy

Juniors
What does everyone here in Stormland think of him ... do u think he is a long term proposition to fill up our voids for next season ... his brother Marty is having a great season for the feeder club here in Brisbane

Lucas

Juniors
He can stay as long as he isn't on big bucks. He is a handy squad player at best, but not one whom you could build a team around. Would like to see his brother get a shot though.

Earl

Coach
Not so loud guys, a couple of the other Storm supporters think hes the best prop going round.

I think he is a waste of time. Give him till his next contract runs out (Is it this year?) and if there hasn't been a HUGE improvment doors that way :arrow:

Lucas

Juniors
Earl said:
Not so loud guys, a couple of the other Storm supporters think hes the best prop going round.
Since when is he a prop? I always thought he was a hooker, or a small back rower!!

stormboy

Juniors
Give Marty his brother a go i reckon - but where to fit him in - probably as a utility player starting off the bench

Hoggy

Bench
Turner is a lock - meaning no one above (bar Norm) knows what they are talking about.

He's a backrower who showed a bit last year, and was consistent. I remember Kearns or Kearney saying he is one of those guys that other players want to play with, but he isn't showing anything since returning from injury this year. Maybe just needs some match fitness????

Turner is a consistent and reliable forward who is strong in the tackle and should be retained as a utility player for the club.

Stop bagging a player who is busting his gut to get somewhere in the game.

:mrgreen: :|