What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn Morrison- the complete package

sportive cupid

Referee
I know some of you that know me well would see this as a division of my loyalties but ,after careful examination of the goods I have to say that Glenn Morrison is indeed the "Complete Package".He has the lot. The Look,the tats,the body jewellery,the attitude .....the list goes on.(oh and he does platy ok as well)
What do others think?:p

Stagger eel

Staff member
he had a piece of thread hanging off the end of his jersey yesterday, I found that disgusting and untasteful!!....other than that, he's allright:thumb

Stagger eel

Staff member
sportive cupid said:
That piece of thread sounds rather exciting Eelavation..tell me more:p

settle pettle!!

just a piece of thread on the BACK!!! of the jersey!....boy some people!!!:rolleyes:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
he's a tops player and all, i like his arms, but he's not the best looking fella in the world

sportive cupid

Referee
Look if he doesn't win "sexiest Man in League " the competition is a joke and I will very slowly eat my hat.](*,)
No 8-I am NOT kidding =;
Jess- I didn't say he was the best looking guy in the world,I said he was THE COMPLETE PACKAGE \\\\:D/

Bazza- No it's COMPLETE :thumb
Oh where is Chloe when you need her

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
sportive cupid said:
Look if he doesn't win "sexiest Man in League " the competition is a joke and I will very slowly eat my hat.](*,)
no way! there are plenty of better looking blokes out there!! he has nice arms! thats his best feature..
sportive cupid said:
Jess- I didn't say he was the best looking guy in the world,I said he was THE COMPLETE PACKAGE \\\\:D/

define package then.... :?:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Morrison deserves to be selected ahead of Menzies, Simpson, Ryan for SOO after yesterday's performance.

sportive cupid

Referee
Sorry I thought I did imply what I meant by PACKAGE when I said -tats,body jewellery,attitude,looks,...but i will add(now that I think of it) hair,smile,arms.
Up until now I was always a Johnny Morris Girl ,but not so much now(sorry Johnny if you are reading this):oops:
Look its good to be "nice" but a bit of attitude goes a long way don't you think?

Latest posts