What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn Stewart opens up on Rabbitohs, Manly and Michael Maguire

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Marshall continues maybe we should post on Lol@Marshall thread.

Possibly also slightly change the thread name to something more suitable to his antics.

Rabbits20

Immortal
how many games will Stewart play before he Breaks down - mmm 5/6/7?? - too injury prone- no one can replace SBW but we do have some up and comers like Big Kane Evans/Willis Meehan for an example and some others which i wont reveal as your lot will try and buy them for sure.

Glenn Stewart is now with best high performance team in the comp.

I expect him to have a minor injury at some stage.

I will say out of 24 games Souths will get 18-19 games out of him.

Poor Marshall will then be jealous and making stupid stories up.

ram raid

Bench
- I want to see a time when a player signs with a new club and say's i really hate this club and the only reason I am here is they are paying me more than any other club would pay me- But in saying this I will give 100% at training and in the game as I have previously done with my other club(s).

:lol::lol::lol:

So basically Burgess has been swapped for Stewart. They should just reswap and let the players play where they'd obviously prefer to be (with their brother's, for one).

Last edited: