What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn Stewart TO South Sydney

I enjoy a lol@souffs as much as the next guy

But I love how now that he's signed with souffs all of a sudden no one rates Glenn Stewart. The bloke is pure class, I would love the tigers to sign him. He is a huge loss to manly and a great signing by souths.

well said Vic.....at least you can take the LOL blinkers off and see things in the real world

Kudos to you Sir

can't even figure out how to quote :lol:

so now when I hit the quote button your quotes show up......see I do know how to quote, if you go back and check quite a few of my posts over the years and in this very thread, I have used the Quote Function

tends to blow you out of the water......pitiful human being

ek999

First Grade
I enjoy a lol@souffs as much as the next guy

But I love how now that he's signed with souffs all of a sudden no one rates Glenn Stewart. The bloke is pure class, I would love the tigers to sign him. He is a huge loss to manly and a great signing by souths.

Agree completely, if he can stay injury free he will be a great signing for the club.

Jason Maher

Immortal
A very decent mid-season pickup.

Edit: bah, sold a dummy by the rumour-mongers who said he requested an immediate release from Manly.

hahagold

Juniors
Definitely going to miss Gifty. But when you consider the age of some of our players something had to give. We can't be in a situation where they all retire at once. We already lost Kite and Rose, this year it will be Gifty and Jason King.

Matt Ballin - 30
Glen Stewart - 30
Steve Matai - 29
Anthony Watmough - 30
Jaime Lyon - 32
Jason King -33
Brett Stewart - 29

BranVan3000

Coach
Definitely going to miss Gifty. But when you consider the age of some of our players something had to give. We can't be in a situation where they all retire at once. We already lost Kite and Rose, this year it will be Gifty and Jason King.

Matt Ballin - 30
Glen Stewart - 30
Steve Matai - 29
Anthony Watmough - 30
Jaime Lyon - 32
Jason King -33
Brett Stewart - 29

Jeez is Matt Ballin that old? When is he going to stop looking like a 23 year old

Springs

First Grade
Well they only signed Tuqiri and Reddy this year, while losing a fair few players. I can see how they can afford some more big names.

BranVan3000

Coach
Well they only signed Tuqiri and Reddy this year, while losing a fair few players. I can see how they can afford some more big names.

Mail around Souths has been a lean year for recruitment because they have forward ended contracts this year to free up space in the next couple of years.

Swarzey

Bench
Finally, a solid signing for Souths.

Bit guttered for Manly to lose Stewart, such a key player in the team. The salary cap change to keep long-serving players can't come soon enough.

Should be interesting to see what happens to Brett.

georgesnmith

Juniors
excellent signing

he was the guy responsible for ending their season last year with an opportunistic try

he can help souths get over their mental problems of going to the next level

a champion player even if he plays half the season

and with tim grant theyll be better even if teo leaves

The Enforcer

Juniors
el diablo = pitiful piece of shit, I know he does not like BM, but the way he stalks him is pitiful and sad

by the way how come when I go to quote his posts the quotes do not show up......but they do with every other poster
Wrong. El diablo simply shows up bunnies c**k for what he is.

Last edited: