What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Kurt

kurt faulk

Coach

great to see kurt warner win the starting job and not lose it because the hc wants to hand the team over to some flunky high pick qb because he is the supposed future of the team.

this has been a great comeback from kurt. all the hand injuries and jitters from the hammering he took at the rams has been put behind him as he has warmed up to the wisenhunt offense.

if he can be injury free he will be a top 5 qb this season.

jdizzle

Juniors

great to see kurt warner win the starting job and not lose it because the hc wants to hand the team over to some flunky high pick qb because he is the supposed future of the team.

this has been a great comeback from kurt. all the hand injuries and jitters from the hammering he took at the rams has been put behind him as he has warmed up to the wisenhunt offense.

if he can be injury free he will be a top 5 qb this season.

I agree.

Good and smart QB. 2 great receivers.

choiceayebro

juniors
i love kurt warner, what a legend of a qb. hope he goes well this year. even tho i support USC in college, i was rooting for kurt to get the starting job.

KroganDoctor

Juniors
I hope Kurt is on form this year, he is really something to watch when he is. Good decision Coach Whisenhunt!

kurt faulk

Coach

kurt has a passer rating of 158.3 today. a perfect passer rating and joins peyton manning as the only qbs who have done it 3 times in their career.

3tds, 15 ypa.

man was he smoking today.

but throwing to studs like fitzgerald and boldin makes the qb business much easier.

as much as it killed kurt to be forced to leave the rams he must be doing backflips to finally find himself in the position he is in now.

nobody deserves it more than this guy. all the crap he had to go through and he kept fighting and fighting and now he's back to his best.

cardinals fans got a taste of it last season but this season they will find out why so many rams fans love kurt warner to this day. time to enjoy the trip again.

Jono078

Referee
It's awesome, I never really understood him until I learnt about him last year and watched him play myself.

I was perplexed as to why Leinart was the favourite to be starter this season, how or why would you drop Warner to #2 on the depth chart after the season he had last year.

jdizzle

Juniors
It's awesome, I never really understood him until I learnt about him last year and watched him play myself.

I was perplexed as to why Leinart was the favourite to be starter this season, how or why would you drop Warner to #2 on the depth chart after the season he had last year.

Because they picked him in the first round.

There is a reality in the NFL that when a player is picked in the first round that coaches have to try and get them in there to justify the pick and the $$. They wouldn't have known at the time that Leinart would come good but there was some excellent OLs and RBs available at that spot...

kurt faulk

Coach

well, after last weeks debacle kurt was back to form again.

this time he was in dink and dunk mode as the bills took the deep ball away.

still they had no answer.

it helps that the cardinals have a playmaker at rb like rookie hightower. if the edge was still carrying the load by himself this team wouldn't be able to sustain those long drives. hightower gets those 1st downs.

will be a good game against the cowboys next week. hopefully somebody is showing it.

Big Tim

First Grade
NFL.com are reporting he is considering retirement at the end of the season..... Too early to put that out there as they may go back to Leinart if they start to struggle.

Lynch

Juniors
NFL.com are reporting he is considering retirement at the end of the season..... Too early to put that out there as they may go back to Leinart if they start to struggle.
Isnt he 38? GOD is wish he was still at the rams !! 2001....
ohhhhhh *pisses pants* that was soo f**k$n good to watch, like eye candy Holt, Bruce ...Imagine what could be done if he linked up with S.Jackson!!! ohhhh :crazy:

Big Tim

First Grade

Not doubting his plans to retire.... doubting his time to let it slip into the media.

jdizzle

Juniors
Isnt he 38? GOD is wish he was still at the rams !! 2001....
ohhhhhh *pisses pants* that was soo f**k$n good to watch, like eye candy Holt, Bruce ...Imagine what could be done if he linked up with S.Jackson!!! ohhhh :crazy:

He had Marshall Faulk... who was infinitely better than the over-rated Steve Jackson.

They were so good they were called, "The Greatest Show on Turf"

Lynch

Juniors
He had Marshall Faulk... who was infinitely better than the over-rated Steve Jackson.

They were so good they were called, "The Greatest Show on Turf"
Yes i know that... Holt, Bruce, Faulk, Jackson all great players.
Jackson IS NOT overated. Faulk is one of the all time greats...however Jackson is one of the top 5 backs now and is a superior weapon to most running backs as a receiver. in 06 or maybe 07 he combined for over 2100+ yards!!--->is that overated? plus the Rams O-line has taken a hammering in injuries last few seasons and Jackson hasnt quite been healthy for consecutive seasons so that doesnt help his statistics.

jdizzle

Juniors
Yes i know that... Holt, Bruce, Faulk, Jackson all great players.
Jackson IS NOT overated. Faulk is one of the all time greats...however Jackson is one of the top 5 backs now and is a superior weapon to most running backs as a receiver. in 06 or maybe 07 he combined for over 2100+ yards!!--->is that overated? plus the Rams O-line has taken a hammering in injuries last few seasons and Jackson hasnt quite been healthy for consecutive seasons so that doesnt help his statistics.

It was 06.

He's overrated because he has done nothing since.

Lynch

Juniors
It was 06.

He's overrated because he has done nothing since.
Hes done nothing since because our Offensive line was injured through the entire 07!!!!! :x
he is only getting better too, who do u rate more than S.J atm?

jdizzle

Juniors
Hes done nothing since because our Offensive line was injured through the entire 07!!!!! :x
he is only getting better too, who do u rate more than S.J atm?

LaDainian Tomlinson
Adrian Petersen
Michael Turner
Marion Barber
Julius Jones
Brian Westbrook
Clinton Portis
Brandon Jacobs
Frank Gore
Joseph Addai

These are all players I would rather have than SJ.

Lynch

Juniors
LaDainian Tomlinson
Adrian Petersen
Michael Turner
Marion Barber
Julius Jones
Brian Westbrook
Clinton Portis
Brandon Jacobs
Frank Gore
Joseph Addai

These are all players I would rather have than SJ.
S.J is only struggling because the team is struggling, And still is playing as one of the rams best players even tho were 0-4. We will see what his stats are like in a few weeks...:)

Monk

Referee
S.J is only struggling because the team is struggling, And still is playing as one of the rams best players even tho were 0-4. We will see what his stats are like in a few weeks...:)
you cant see stats that arnt there.

kurt faulk

Coach

well it didn't take long for kurt to work his way to be front runner for the mvp.

over 70% completion rate. how accurate is this guy? and without a running game to take the pressure of him.

best passer rating in the league.

all he has to do is not get beat down by the giants and eagles and the mvp will be his.

too bad he plays for such a dumb team. how many stupid penalties do the cardinals like to give the opposing teams. it's a wonder they win any games at all.