What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Kurt

Jono078

Referee
I have NCAA 09 demo on my PS3.

It is the most fun game ever (well gridiron anyway), and that's just the demo!

Jono078

Referee
I don't think it ever gets released here.

You would have to import it in.

Only thing I hate about it is the players have no names and I don't know many of the teams.

Honestly if I were you id just try madden out, the PS2 and PS3 version (or xbox and xbox 360 version).

Lot of people prefer the old gen because too many bugs and stuff entered the next gen version when they re-coded the whole game.

Monk

Referee
hmmm, fair enough, ive got a 80GB PS3, ill buy madden 09 and if i dont like it, ill buy 08, 07, so forth until i like the game.

kurt faulk

Coach

hey, when did this suddenly become a gaming thread?

72.7% completion rate, 395 yards, 9 ypa.

kurt is still smokin.

giants up next at home. should be a cracker. it's just gotta be on foxsports.

kurt faulk

Coach

kurt has a passer rating of 158.3 today. a perfect passer rating and joins peyton manning as the only qbs who have done it 3 times in their career.

3tds, 15 ypa.

man was he smoking today.

but throwing to studs like fitzgerald and boldin makes the qb business much easier.

as much as it killed kurt to be forced to leave the rams he must be doing backflips to finally find himself in the position he is in now.

nobody deserves it more than this guy. all the crap he had to go through and he kept fighting and fighting and now he's back to his best.

cardinals fans got a taste of it last season but this season they will find out why so many rams fans love kurt warner to this day. time to enjoy the trip again.

and what a trip it has been.

kurt must still be pinching himself that he is throwing to larry fitzgerald. the guy just doesn't drop anything. if the ball gets anywhere near him it's a completion.

once again kurt has found himself in a perfect storm for his talents.

good aggressive coaching tailored to his strengths, an elite crew of wrs, a rb making tough yards who also blocks well. and kurt is the perfect qb to get them all involved, although how can he not focus on fitz.

he doesn't have it as good as he had it in st louis, that was the best offense of all time with marshall faulk the perfect pairing with kurt, but this is as close as it gets.

kurt has now led 2 franchises out of the doldrums with the cardinals emergence thought to be an impossible task.

great way for kurt to show what a great qb he really is and force the sports media to acknowledge that fact. they really have shown him no respect over the years but now must begrudgingly be more positive towards him.

go kurt and rip those steelers.

anyone else think that boldin will be the wr that torches the steelers d in the superbowl? i do and of course fitz will do what he does so well.

Monk

Referee
its hard to beleive that the cards might not be keeping warner for 09/10 season.

this is awesome. Kurt Warner is one of the greatest stories in the history of sports. Im a huge Warner fan, hes very likeable. id be surprised if anyone besides titans, seahawks and 9ers fans hated kurt. go kurt, go cards!