What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go parra

Eelectrica

Referee
Unless I'm missing something, we should finish the round in 8th spot.
Tigers should win to leap frog us back to 8, But unless the knights win, we finish up 8th.

Actually forgot the Broncos. Tigers and Broncos win we stay outside the 8 for another week.

Big games coming up over the next few weeks now though and we'll see where we really stand.

Last edited:

WallyG

Juniors
I think the Tiges will test us next week. i would have liked to see the Warriors put up more of a fight to put us in good stead for next week. That said however, our defence was first class again tonight. Would still like to see Mateo on the bench in the place of Wright. I know Brodrick goes forward, but Mateo can offer that as well.

EELICIT

Juniors
I think the Tiges will test us next week. i would have liked to see the Warriors put up more of a fight to put us in good stead for next week. That said however, our defence was first class again tonight. Would still like to see Mateo on the bench in the place of Wright. I know Brodrick goes forward, but Mateo can offer that as well.

Just a thought. Nobody will beat us on our current form ! final thought

oldmancraigy

Coach

Golden rule of modern rugby league: always pick 4 props.