What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Chiefs

ozbash

Referee
No replies eh, chickens !!

SBW will ensure the Mighty Chiefs finally realise their destiny...

Squeezer

Juniors
Reds > All

I second that.

Pfft, Chiefs. They will battle it out with the Highlanders for 3rd place in the NZ conference this year. Their backline might look good, but as the Wallabies refuse to learn, the Chiefs forward pack is brittle.

skeepe

Immortal
Going to be an interesting season I think. Don't have much hope for the Brumbies, barely know half the names in the squad this year although we do have a quality coach who has given the organisation a desperately needed shake up... but I don't expect much.

shiznit

Coach
the chiefs will be interesting this season... im picking them to be very good this season...a lot is being made of SBW...

but i think the coaching change will be massive for them... Dave Rennie is a fabulous coach... with Wayne Smith taking the backline... adding SBW & Aaron Cruden to that backline.. they should go good.

The pack should be good enough...

shiznit

Coach
Going to be an interesting season I think. Don't have much hope for the Brumbies, barely know half the names in the squad this year although we do have a quality coach who has given the organisation a desperately needed shake up... but I don't expect much.
Jake White will do them the world of good... he's a hard nosed coach... and i can tell you now... the Brumbies wont be run over up front anymore.

he would have worked really hard on your pack. i see no reason why the Brumbies cant make an impact on the competition.

skeepe

Immortal
Jake White will do them the world of good... he's a hard nosed coach... and i can tell you now... the Brumbies wont be run over up front anymore.

he would have worked really hard on your pack. i see no reason why the Brumbies cant make an impact on the competition.

I know only a trial, but the 25-0 win against the Force was a good start.

To be honest though, I'll be satisfied with a top half finish. Anything else is a bonus this year.

1MTDaz

Juniors
That was one hell of a game against the Bulls last week and another close one Saturday night against the Blues. They have well and truly deserved the break.

ozbash

Referee
Bloody tempted to get down to H-town tonight for the v Crusaders game.

All the stars will be there for ChCh. Huge game..

Latest posts