What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Chiefs

ForestDragon

Juniors
Was a great game and if the Chiefs had more success at the line outs they could hsve got a different result.Enjoyed seeing the quality of both sides.
Agree on Walsh,not the best i,ve ever seen.

Last edited:

ozbash

Referee
Was a great game and if the Chiefs had more success at the line outs they could hsve got a different result.Enjoyed seeing the quality of both sides.
Agree on Walsh,not the best i,ve ever seen.

What did you think of the Ellis try ?

Double movement ?

ozbash

Referee
Go the boys tonight. a win v 'canes = home semi.

We havnt won down Welly for a while..

chrisD

Coach
I liked the part where Sonny Bill went through a set defensive line in the middle of the field untouched and the only support player to almost arrive in the 5 minutes he was in the backfield waiting was some fat bastard.

ForestDragon

Juniors
I liked the part where Sonny Bill went through a set defensive line in the middle of the field untouched and the only support player to almost arrive in the 5 minutes he was in the backfield waiting was some fat bastard.

SBW face was like "anybody following me"

ozbash

Referee
Was actually a good game. Just cant get my head around double movements.

Lol two weeks in a row...

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Wasn't even a double movement, it just wasn't a try. There was absolutely no video of him forcing the ball and plenty to suggest he didn't get it down. Watch it get swept under the rug.

Latest posts