What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Tigers!!

Jimbo

Immortal
And so we come to round 5, which means the Tigers are my second favourite team for the week. Round 1 is all forgiven!!

Bad luck on losing Benji, I was looking forward to seeing him run amok. The good news is that the Dragons had a win last week, so they're due to embarass themselves with another inept performance.

Let's go Tigers, let's go!! :clap::clap:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
This is a huge game for the Tigers and would give the boys a really big boost for the rest of the season (yes I know its early days yet but this match could be something they really need)

Last week was the 1st time that any part of the JV had won up at Dairy Farmers stadium, this week if we win we would have thrown away those demons and scored our first double for about 2yrs now :clap:

With the Bye next week that would make it 3 in a row (on the ladder it would) and then we play Manly that could be 4 in a row (Points and Ladder wise) heading into a friday night clash against the best team in the comp the Panthers which would give us the shot in the arm we could be looking for.

Add to that we should be getting Laffranchi and Mears back over the next few weeks things could only be looking up for the club.

All I really ask though for this week is that no player from the Wests Tigers gets injured for more than a week :twisted:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Exactly mighty! its a VERY big game for us this weekend and i think this'll be in the players minds too. Im expecting the tigers to turn out their best game yet this season.

11Straight

Juniors
Jimbo said:
And so we come to round 5, which means the Tigers are my second favourite team for the week. Round 1 is all forgiven!!

Bad luck on losing Benji, I was looking forward to seeing him run amok. The good news is that the Dragons had a win last week, so they're due to embarass themselves with another inept performance.

Well well if it isnt the best troller on these forums spouting his usual shit i wouldnt be worring how saints are going what about that undisiplined thug crap you call cronulla going good luck against the cowboys lucky you havent got kneeface bird playing otherwise you might be sitting at the arseend of the table. :D

Jimbo

Immortal
RED_WHITE_DYNAMITE_04 said:
Well well if it isnt the best troller on these forums spouting his usual sh*t i wouldnt be worring how saints are going what about that undisiplined thug crap you call cronulla going good luck against the cowboys lucky you havent got kneeface bird playing otherwise you might be sitting at the arseend of the table. :D

Hmmm, someone's run out of red cordial...

Thanks for your concern RWD, but the purpose of this thread is to show the Tigers some support and to death-ride your pathetic club.

For the record I'm expecting a much improved showing by Cronulla this weekend, and a regression back to the inept U12s play the Dragons have made their trademark, now that they've had their one decent effort for the month.

Go the Tigers :D

Wobbygong

First Grade
Everytime Jimbo seems to wish the team playing against Saints that week "good luck", both the team playing Saints and his and my team the Sharks seem to lose!

I wish he would stop, he is a mock!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:

Well well if it isnt the best troller on these forums spouting his usual sh*t i wouldnt be worring how saints are going what about that undisiplined thug crap you call cronulla going good luck against the cowboys lucky you havent got kneeface bird playing otherwise you might be sitting at the arseend of the table. :D

No way, Cogburn & Melon have him covered - easily

Jimbo isn't a pimple on their arse. The only wit he is associated with is: half & f**k...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

Jimbo isn't a pimple on their arse. The only wit he is associated with is: half & f**k...

Cheers,
Ben S.

After 934 posts, have you considered putting "Cheers, Ben S." in your signature?

Southernsaint

Staff member
tiger pride said:
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

After 934 posts, have you considered putting "Cheers, Ben S." in your signature?

Nope :D

My sig file is saved for pointing out the shortcomings of Cronulla Scummerland...

Looking forward to a good game on Sunday.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts