What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goal Kicker for Roos.

Who will take the Goal kicks for the Australian team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I think it will be the same as SOO Game 1. Fitzy then when he goes off Johns takes over.

roopy

Referee
Fitzy has a slightly higher success rate, but he won't be on the field for the whole game (probably), so I think it would be sensible to give it to Joey to keep the kicker 'in the groove' for the whole game, rather than chop and change.

JK

Fitzgibbon - otherwise what the f*** else would he offer the team???

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
JK said:
Fitzgibbon - otherwise what the f*** else would he offer the team???

:lol: Well said.

Johns is a better kicker (stats lie), I'd give him the duties but Bennett will probably give Fitzy the job.

Azkatro

First Grade
Honestly, why is Fitzgibbon even near the side? I swear he keeps getting the nod because his name will look cool in the history books.

ozboy

Juniors
C'mon people, give the guy a break.

He is the best third man in the tackle playing the game today
icon12.gif

strong_latte

Juniors
Rammo said:
Very well said.

He did sh*t all this year.

Neither did Brent Tate or Willie Mason... but they are both in the squad. It's seriously a joke that all three of them are in the squad! Especially Tate! He's the most over-rated centre in the game!