What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goal Kicking Duties

Raider Ultra

Bench
According to Elliott himself, Gafa will take over the goal-kicking duites this weekend. Hopefully this take som pressure off Schif and he can get back to his old form!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:clap: :clap: :mrgreen: x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!

another step for elliot
1st we see monnas in the centres and now this
what next? tearing up drew and bugger ally's contracts?! :shock: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
where'd you get this from ultra? i believe you champ, just want to read the good news myself :D

Oh thank christ.

I am going to be a huge optimist here.

We suck.

We've lost three on the trot.

We've been playing our worst footy in years.

We've got no Rhino or Weyman, possibly without Davico, three of our best go forward men.

We have the worst halfback ever.

We always lose to the Storm.

No one's picking us to win.

Somehow, some way, I think that with everything going against us..... I just have this feeling that we'll win, like Thickos said in that other thread. The Raiders always win games that no one expect them too, and for mine, this is just one step in a better direction.

Then again, I could be just so blinded that I refuse to see that we'll get lapped...

Raider_69

Post Whore
we arnt favs with the bookies which is always a good thing
we seem to play worse when we are favourite :?

Raider Ultra

Bench
My Mum e-mailed Elliott asking if Gafa would take over the goal-kicking on Saturday. He replied 'Yes'. So I'm assuming he was telling the truth.

mike83au

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How good is that pic in Ultra's sig. line?

Good news on the kicking front, with Gafa taking over.... is he a rightie or a leftie?

Raider Ultra

Bench
She's got good information from e-mailing him before, so make of it what you will. Are you knocking the pic of my Mum in my sig? :oops:

woodgers

Bench
My Mum e-mailed Elliott asking if Gafa would take over the goal-kicking on Saturday. He replied 'Yes'. So I'm assuming he was telling the truth.
Gee Leanne on the desk at the Raiders is doing a good job of returning Matty's emails promptly.

If he deadset answers them, I have a little email of my own I would like to send.

greeneyed

First Grade
The coach seriously answers emails from fans. He has personally answered a couple of mine in a great deal of detail before.

Latest posts