What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 2024: 8pm Eels v Chooks GAME DAY THREAD @ Allianz Stadium Aug 16th

Chipmunk

Coach
Well blow me away, they have a tipping comp in this Sports Bar I'm in, you have to pick the winner, an anytime try scorer and the margin and there is a prize that Jackpots until someone gets all three..

I picked the Roosters, Tupou anytime try scorer and margin of 24!

Jackpot was up to $1.8m Vietnamese Dong (about $100)

Joey Lussick you legend...

Last edited:

The Predictor

Juniors
Harsh BA coached teams conceded 40+ plenty of times

How many times gave we conceded 40+ under Barrett since he took over

Has done a honourable job without Moses
I’m not saying he hasn’t had a crack, but I am saying people justifiably are asking for particular players to be dropped, my point being he won’t be there next year hence not being overly fussed regarding team choices, and there were a couple of choices tonight

The Predictor

Juniors
Still don't understand why he was rushed into first grade if he never wanted to play Fullback..

Very skillful player but needed to bide his time and develop in Flegg and cup.
They wanted to show how loved he is, but bent us over regardless, that’s what happened we gave him a chance, put in him in shop front window…rest is history

JokerEel

Coach
So Hands was sent for holding down in a tackle.

Few weeks ago against the dogs they did that to us got penalized then went back as a set restart as they wanted to review this was after we made break why wasn't it a sin bin 🤔

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m not saying he hasn’t had a crack, but I am saying people justifiably are asking for particular players to be dropped, my point being he won’t be there next year hence not being overly fussed regarding team choices, and there were a couple of choices tonight
Whose he going to drop we have about 8 blokes done for the year. He is already plucking blokes from RMC.

I can't argue with anything he has done.

He has left Cini and Harper in cup and given Tago a go.

Kier has had a crack.

As plod as he may be in attack at least his defence is FG standard

Latest posts