What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goalkickers

mxlegend99

Referee
Big Pete said:
Panthers and Rabbits will be the most interesting ones IMO.
No kidding.

As a Panthers fan, i have no idea who will be kicking. I'm assuming Gordon. But if Peter Wallace plays 5/8, it might be him. Likewise if Brett Firman plays 5/8. Also a chance at Shane Rodney.

Wesser would have to be dead last for kicking though. I was at a game where he missed 3/3 and one was deadset infront. Hooked it and missed by miles :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
i have a feeling canberra might go with Dobson kicking from the right (being left footed) and Carney from the left (being right footed)

like with what melbourne did with smith and orford

gcbronco

Juniors
Out of Ennis and Parker, Ennis is probably the better goalkicker but the problem for Ennis is that Parker is more likely to start and thus have the starting goalkicking duties and Parker can play for long periods of the game without needing to be interchanged so I can't see unless Ennis forces his way into the run on side (take a lot to dislodge Berrigan if he continues his form from 2006 there) him having the duties over Parker in most situations.

Nugby

Juniors
Seen a few people claim Wes, so I'll put the correct order

Dragons:
Head, Wes, Hornby (He'll probably get a few shots too), daylight. If Richie Williams, Rangi Chase or any of the other young blokes I haven't even seen play Premier League yet's between Wes and Hornby I'm simply unaware.

Last year it was Gorrell, Head, Wes, Gaz, Hornby, so we've gotten worse.

Latest posts