What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goalkicking

Daniel the Eel

Juniors
Hey, I was just woundering who you guys think is thee best goalkicker in our club.
Michael Witt
Luke Burt
Chris Thorman
Tim Smith
Brett Delaney
or any others. :?:

Utey

Coach
In this order:
1 - Witt (can have a shocker but can kcik from the sideline to win)
2 - Burt (Same as witt)
3 - Thorman (kicked one goal but it was a tough one)

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Michael Witt has been the best goalkicker in the club since JT retired even though he wasn't in first grade.

Others that can kick include Peterson, Dykes and Prince but you wouldn't want them kicking to win after the final siren.

Suitman

Post Whore
Daniel the Eel said:
Hey, I was just woundering who you guys think is thee best goalkicker in our club.
Michael Witt
Luke Burt
Chris Thorman
Tim Smith
Brett Delaney
or any others. :?:

Some kid named Cronin is pretty good I hear. ;-)

Suity

strider

Post Whore
I remember Hindy's one and only attempt last year, which went pretty bloody close from the sideline at the end of a game when he was tired.

Give Hindy the kicking duties and watch him add another string to his bow :lol: :lol:

but seriously....well I reckon he could do it given the chance....but I'll say: 1) Witt, 2) Burt, 3) Riddell

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
witt has to be first choice, hes kicked some damn good goals under pressure

burt and riddel would be other 2 that kick best

Utey

Coach
He has missed some shockers but he has said he is working on it and he has got better. Has always jsut been gifted at it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Witt is one of the best goal kickers that I've seen

Its worth having him in hte team just foir his kicking ability.

Redback71

First Grade
1/ witt
2/ burt
3/ thorman
4/ ridell (crap at the moment)
5/ Morrison (has anyone actually ever saw him kick a goal)

Utey

Coach
He will average 1/2 out of every kick. I mean he rarely gets 8/8 or something like that. He wont be our first string kicker.

Phillips

Referee
Ronald Prince can also kick goals......as can our new signing Marcus Perenara, Adam Dykes has kicked a few too....

Latest posts