What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goals for next season.....

Bazal

Post Whore
He has nothing and all the people talking up his future are just plain and simple dreaming of a saviour for the next few years.. It wont happen.

:lol::lol:

Get off the smack. We've looked our best with him at 6, the kid has a big future. But he isn't a 7 and he was never going to win us the game playing as our sole playmaker, much like Finch has been unable to do

sorry but to me he just does not seem to be a game breaker. Any one with an ounce of flair would look talented in our mob at the moment. still dosnt mean the club can build a future around him.to say we have looked our best when he was playing are you able to tell me which game was our best please was it the 2nd 40 min of round 1 or our loss to the broncos. sorry im just trying to establish which game he stood out and bedazzeled the opposition. seems hagans not the only one who is happy with ok. Ok he may turn out be a decent little player mate but you are the one on smack if you can see him as a origin 5/8th in years to come.

Bazal

Post Whore
sorry but to me he just does not seem to be a game breaker. Any one with an ounce of flair would look talented in our mob at the moment. still dosnt mean the club can build a future around him.to say we have looked our best when he was playing are you able to tell me which game was our best please was it the 2nd 40 min of round 1 or our loss to the broncos. sorry im just trying to establish which game he stood out and bedazzeled the opposition. seems hagans not the only one who is happy with ok. Ok he may turn out be a decent little player mate but you are the one on smack if you can see him as a origin 5/8th in years to come.

And I never said either of those things...any more words you want to put in my mouth or are you quite finished exaggerating?

The best games (games, not halves....a game is 80 minutes genius) have been the recent flogging of the Tigers and the win over the Roosters...who was at 6 in those games? He clearly adds another point of attack that we've been missing all year.

And I never said either of those things...any more words you want to put in my mouth or are you quite finished exaggerating?

The best games (games, not halves....a game is 80 minutes genius) have been the recent flogging of the Tigers and the win over the Roosters...who was at 6 in those games? He clearly adds another point of attack that we've been missing all year.

so what would you class a saviour as then. I suggest you read peoples comments before you jump the gun then champion.

Bazal

Post Whore
so what would you class a saviour as then. I suggest you read peoples comments before you jump the gun then champion.

So I guess by this;

He has nothing...

You meant something entirely different then, did you? :roll: Anyone can see he has been a major part in our failed revival, and most knew he'd struggle as sole playmaker at 7 without others to work with and off him.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Hayne (go back to the wing and stop acting up)
Inu (get him some early ball)
Reddy (just keep improving)
Grothe (get some focus and commitment)
Tautai (learn to catch)
Finch (start looking for a new club)
Cayless (buy a house in England)
Keating (improve)
Paulo (Ignore whoever told you not to look for offloads and second phase play)
Hindmarsh (stop looking around for team mates to blame and work on your attacking game. Maybe run onto the ball and look for offloads)
Hauraki (Get some early ball and look to pass)
Mateo (hang around Paulo and get the offloads)
Cordoba (don't become a Cayless clone)
K Keating (??)
Moimoi (More second phase and learn to step at the line)

ParraAds

Juniors
Also, if guys like Hayne and Inu are putting on 5 or 6 kilos they're going to be rather slower and less agile, and those are their strengths.

I don't agree....

Jarryd is a big kid, but he still underdeveloped in the legs especially..

Conversely, Krisnan gives away a fair bit in the upper body compared to most centres these days....

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't agree....

Jarryd is a big kid, but he still underdeveloped in the legs especially..

Conversely, Krisnan gives away a fair bit in the upper body compared to most centres these days....

That's irrelevant. Hayne and Inu's builds and weight are representative of their skills. It doesn't matter what other players are like... every footy player is different and suggesting they add weight because they look to small is ignoring the bigger picture.

If they put on 5kgs each and end up being slower and less mobile do you think that would be a good thing???

Latest posts