What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

god be with you hindy

possibly the worst part about our loss today, on wednesday hindy will be on nrl on fox now you all remember the infamous robbie farah ambush and they were only about 1 from 3 at the time whats matty johns going to do to hindy now we are 1 from 7?? :(

87eelman

Juniors
F*** matty johns. If he asks anything ask what it was like to ride the wave of fame of your brother, knowing you had absolutely nothing as a player.

Hindy isn't as soft of Farah, I f**king hope Johns asks some tough questions.

#FireUpMatty

the good thing is you know hindy won't go whining about it on twitter afterwards the fact that he even agreed to appear on the show after the year we have had speaks volumes about the man

inside_pass

Bench
Hindmarsh will take the hard questions like a man!
Farrah is just a whining little bitch who can't handle fair criticism when it's warranted.

Eels Dude

Coach
Hindy is quite honest with his opinions, he's used to being asked tough questions and normally answers them honestly so it'll be interesting viewing.

Chipmunk

Coach
Personally I think there are questions that need to be asked, but I dont neccessarily that Hindmarsh is the one who should be or needs to be answering them

Someone

Bench
hindy wont care and will probably make a light hearted joke about it like he did the footy show on nine.

And also i quite like matty johns and the nrl on fox lineup. i hope they continue to ask the hard questions rather than soft cliches.

Also, did anyone notice hindys spray at the ref when he said the f word 3 or 3 times, complaining about jeremy smith kneeing him in the head in the play the ball area? god he went off.

Eels Dude

Coach
Personally I think there are questions that need to be asked, but I dont neccessarily that Hindmarsh is the one who should be or needs to be answering them

It was interesting when Hindy stepped in and answered the first question for SK at the post game press conference.

Haynzy

First Grade
When the kids were waiting around for autographs after the game and Hindy came out a bloke said to him, while he was signing something, that it's ok mate you'll come good. Hindy just mutters " huh, we've been saying that for six weeks!"
Hindy won't deliver the soft serve replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
All Hindy has to say to Matty Johns is "at least I'm the best player in my family. What about you?".

Suity

hindy111

Post Whore
Johns will have to much respect for Hindy to bag him...
He porbably say gee its a tuff season for your last-you deserved a gf if one player does.etc.etc

natheel

Coach
hindy wont care and will probably make a light hearted joke about it like he did the footy show on nine.

And also i quite like matty johns and the nrl on fox lineup. i hope they continue to ask the hard questions rather than soft cliches.

Also, did anyone notice hindys spray at the ref when he said the f word 3 or 3 times, complaining about jeremy smith kneeing him in the head in the play the ball area? god he went off.

Haha yeah I'd go off too, Marty johns will replay that I reckon

Chipmunk

Coach
It was interesting when Hindy stepped in and answered the first question for SK at the post game press conference.

When the coach baulks at answering a direct question on "are you proud of your players" I think its only a matter of time before we see an internal implosion....I said a couple of weeks ago before too long something has to give....I think Kearney being away from the team for a week certainly wont hurt

mickdo

Coach
When the coach baulks at answering a direct question on "are you proud of your players" I think its only a matter of time before we see an internal implosion....I said a couple of weeks ago before too long something has to give....I think Kearney being away from the team for a week certainly wont hurt

I'd say the only people proud of our players at the moment are their mums

Runaround Man

Juniors
Once the relationship or bond between player and coach is broken you are stuffed.

Players will just be coming to 'work' and just do there bit. Kearney has lost the players.

He is learning a lot about what it's like to be a coach in the big time.

Chipmunk

Coach
He is learning a lot about what it's like to be a coach in the big time.

For sure, its one thing to be an assistant coach at a football team that attracts next to no media attention to being the head coach of the Club that is virtually responsible for single handedly selling the biggest selling newspaper in the country.... I think that the heat on Kearney is only just starting. Have you seen the outrage on the Clubs Facebook page after each match? It makes the comments in this forum look supportive of Kearney. It appears the worst comments get deleted pretty fast.

We need to start winning.... This whole thing is sucking the life out of the Club.