What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God I miss the footy...

BrissyRedV

Bench
I must say, I have been much less stressed, frustrated and angered since the footy finished. I guess i would miss it if Mary wasny coach and we had competent management.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Ha, there's never a shortage of so called mates around when the cover comes off the boat, lol
I'll chip in for bait and fuel , use the red and white lures etc. please!!!! Pretty please !!!

I'll even volunteer my hilux with a tow bar to get to the destination anytime.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Ha, there's never a shortage of so called mates around when the cover comes off the boat, lol
I could buy a boat and have thought about it too many times, but I'm so busy that I know I will probably use it one or two times a year. Therefore, would .ove to hook up with another Saints tragic and pay my way, Hang out and talk about all things Daints when the fish ain't biting.

I have a mate with a boat but he paid big bucks for it and every time I'd catch a decent fish and bring it on board he'd bring out the "windex" spray to wipe the blood off the deck. That's not fishing.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Now that footy is finished for the the next 6 months go cancel the foxtel sports package and spend the money you save on getting a St Georges leagues club 5 year with voting rights membership, so instead of complaining about how the club is run you can actually vote for change.

Change at our club starts with you being able to vote.

Put up or shut up!

ALSGI

Bench
I'll chip in for bait and fuel , use the red and white lures etc. please!!!! Pretty please !!!

I'll even volunteer my hilux with a tow bar to get to the destination anytime.
I could buy a boat and have thought about it too many times, but I'm so busy that I know I will probably use it one or two times a year. Therefore, would .ove to hook up with another Saints tragic and pay my way, Hang out and talk about all things Daints when the fish ain't biting.

I have a mate with a boat but he paid big bucks for it and every time I'd catch a decent fish and bring it on board he'd bring out the "windex" spray to wipe the blood off the deck. That's not fishing.
lol, I have mate like that with a fancy boat, runs around cleaning up after each cast. Even his kids hate going out with him.
I’ll keep you you mind Dragon Blood but like I said mate long line of family and mates already lined up.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
lol, I have mate like that with a fancy boat, runs around cleaning up after each cast. Even his kids hate going out with him.
I’ll keep you you mind Dragon Blood but like I said mate long line of family and mates already lined up.
All good mate, I was ummm only "fishing".