What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Tigers fans lunch with Benji

mepelthwack

Juniors
I am looking for 2 people on the Gold Coast who might be interested in helping us make up a table of 9 at a Post Grand Final Luncheon at McGinty's at the Oasis Shopping Centre at Broadbeach this Thursday from 11.30am for 3 and a half hours. Tigers players that will be there are Benji Marshall, Brett Hodgson, Robbie Farah, John Skandallis, Anthony Laffranchi, Mark O'Neill and Todd Payten. Scott Sattler, John Cartwright, Tommy Raudonikis, Graham Eadie and Steve Rogers will also be there. There will only be 110 people all up and players will be interviewed around various tables with the guests possibly having their input as well.

Cost is $110 per person includes 2 course meal and 3 hour beverage package. If we get the 9 each person get $10 back but the biggie is

Benji Marshall

has been promised to my table if we can get the magic 9. This is a rare opportunity for any Tigers fans near the Coast to meet up with half the Premiers players just after they won the Grand Final in a relatively personal way. Plenty of opportunity for photos and autographs of course. Money is towards Breast Cancer awareness also.

If anyone at all might be interested please PM me as a matter of urgency.

Cheers.

Kingytek

Juniors
TigerPJM said:
Sounds like a good chance for Scotty Sattler to try to sign some players for '07....

Tigers have come out today and said they wont wait to resign Prince if he wants to go on the open market

TigerPJM

Juniors
Why would you, you could very well end up without a halfback? I have it on pretty strong mail that he is all but signed up with the Gold Coast. The Gold Coast have stated they won't sign anyone else until next year, when Prince comes off contract, and that they are targeting a "prominent" number 7.

You do the math.

Kingytek

Juniors
Nope, he's not a queenslander, neither is campbell, Bailey, carney, o'dwyer and peterson. Hence why we need to buy more. However, O'Dwyer and Laffranchi are locals.