What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good evening Knights fans

Good evening Knights fans, hope you are all well. As the end of season 2005 approaches and the curtains are drawn on your season, I am sure you lot would be very happy with the way things have panned out, even though you may receive the wooden spoon. Not only has Andrew Johns been able to string a few games together, but the Knights finish the year on a roll. I am sure you would rather these wins coming at the end of the year, and the losing streak at the start, seeing you won't have the stale taste in your mouth of a year that 'could've been' because from the start, it never could have been.

So beyond this weekend, I will be off with Johns to the UK to make sure he receives all of his Chiropractic needs and desires. He said he is confident of playing for Australia, regardless of Warrington's progress. Then it'll be onto 2006. What sort of lineup will the Knights be presenting next year in their wooden spoon defence? Or perhaps avoidance? I think the knights are capable of doing good things next year, such as winning matches, but how many are they capable of winning? Top 8? Top 4? Top 2? I am looking forward to your team predictions and season insights this far out.

Regards

J.Chiropractor

Parki

Bench
i once had a ferret his name was sam
he liked to eat monkeys out of a can
these monkeys were blue and white and gold
and they were 400 million years old

yeah.... thats what i thought about this topic too... complete and utter rubbish, so i figured a hijack was in order.. do you like my poem?

Ah, that is a shame.

I am good, full of energy and out of work these days since the boss is injury free, not that I wish injury on anyone, good to see him running around again and I am there with my flag at every Knights game, waving it proudly squeaking "go knights!"

I am back for the rest of the season and the offseason, looking forward to some battles.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You know, that was one of the more 'pleasant' trollings we've received. At least you didn't write us off completely. I guess, being a Broncos fan, you've got to be careful how you tread - given your sides own woeful form of late.

yaaaaaay hes back, good times ahead. how have you been Mr Wheelchair, how are those tyres going? say hello to Joeys straw for me!

Back by popular demand

And there is no need to write the Knights off completely. I might not be the biggest fan of the side, but I have respect for them regarding the way they have fought back and continued to try for the remainder of the season. It would've been easy for them to give up and concede defeat, but they've done alot of good for their fans. Fancy the last placed side selling out their matches in the back end of the year.

As for the broncos, injuries can't be helped, but we have had a good year