What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good fact to put minds at ease

ministry

Juniors
gidday

massive dragons fan from over here in new zealand, was doing my research before and remembered something that i think most people have forgotten. everyone is going on about the roosters momentum and winning streak, remember they won 5 in a row raiders, rabbits, bulldogs, broncos eels then they faced the drags at home and drags got the upper hand. i know they beat all teams that didnt make the 8 but still shows that drags can stop their momentum. heres hoping they can anyway, should be one hell of a game the roosters are playing great football. mates are giving me alot of grief about the game cuz made a bet earlier this year that if drags win premiership i will get the dragons logo tatooed on my arm, all i can say is BRING ON THE TAT!!!! COME ON DRAGONS JUST ONE MORE!!!!!!

Cagey Mac

Bench
dragon-tattoo-designs.jpg
Tatt gets done come Monday.:cool:

Something subtle like this?

Latest posts