What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A good article about our team and coach.

TheRev

First Grade
Re Toby. I actually think he does bend the line with his leg speed and subtle swerve / step and poked his nose through a few times. An offload if he can create one would be gold because we need to start creating 2nd phase on the move and if so we could really carve some teams up but ATM we have nil, maybe instructions..not sure
Agree, I was looking at their size, a couple more kilos and they wont be far off fmolo and sele etc.. but with a whole bunch more upside... they will never be the 110-120kg big boys.. thats what flanno is trying to recruit.. but in the modern game they might be the perfect size tbh.. and like you say they love an offload if we want to go down that path.

I am curious whether they are wanting to wait till next year to extend or if we will have it wrapped up before November.. maybe they see their value as rising based on first grade games they play this year.

Latest posts