What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck for tomorrow, Parra

Nikki

Coach
Parra R 4 Me said:
My brother comes under one of those arrogant supporters, I personally call him something else.
But today I got my own back, I was listening to the game on the radio, then started watching the game on the telly when it started on 9. The score was 16-6 to the Bronco's and I received a text on my mobile from my brother saying Let's go Broncos, Let's go. The score at that time was 60-22.
So being the loving sister I am I went back and said yet where r they going? He came back and said 16-6 Broncos winning.
I went back and said sorry I forgot to put in my last text the score was 60-22 Parra's way and they have just gone in again. Never heard back from him after that.
And to think I wasn't even going to rub his nose, but he started it so I finished it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts