What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck v Tigers

brooksy19

Bench
Gday Parra fans,

Will be making the trek from Terrigal fri arvo for this one, gotta love parra vs tigers games.

Lets hope theres a packed house (any word on ticket sales ? as me and my extended family will need about 15-20, might buy in advance)

Best of Luck. :eek:

Utey

Coach
You could walk up and buy them by the looks of it. But should be a good game, we have some players coming back and a new halves combination. Carn Parra!

ParraAds

Juniors
yeah there were tickets still available in bay 67 when i got them today, which is nearly on the half way line...plenty available.

dazeely

First Grade
yeh best of luck champ (not too much though).

Lets hope for a good game free of injuries. Both teams have had there share to date. Enoughs enough.

Parra Guru

Coach
brooksy, plenty of tickets available me thinks. Buy them early just to avoid lining up at the ground.

Thanks for the sportsmanship, good luck to your team aswell.

wittyz chick

Coach
yeah brooksy buy them early just incase there is a situation like last year!

but good luck to your team [not too much] I'm sure it will be a good game!

Paranoid

Juniors
brooksy19 said:
Gday Parra fans,

Blah Blah Blah

Best of Luck. :eek:

Ah, blow it out your ar$e, Luke ! :D :p ;-)

So two board avatar bet mate ??

Should be right for tickets, though a late crowd surge can delay ticket queues and ground entry on Friday nights from my experience. If you are worried about Tickets or you gonna be delayed, you could always Ticketek EzyTicket it.

parra73

Juniors
good luck tigers hopefully the boys will come through, hopefully back on track to our winning ways.

Glen

Bench
It's been too long since we played the Tigers, it's a shame we didn't get to meet late last season (or in the grand final :( ). Should be a good game

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
James_Hardie said:
Unless you stand in the hot sun all day in the Leagues Club Car Park!

Well they made their own supporters do it for the Manly final last year.

;-)

hey! rowdy had a very lovely 20th birthday in that carpark thankyou! :lol:

Latest posts