What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck

Love my Dragons

Juniors
Just wanted to say all the best for tomorrow night's game against my Dragons, obviously I would love the Dragons to get up but if they don't well I know we got beaten by a better side on the night, our stoushes with each other over the last few years have been quite epic and IMO we have a healthy rivalry that I hope continues for years to come. I just hope the boys in pink can stay the hell out of it and let the game flow, should be a great spectacle and not just as a supporter but a follower of the game I'm am really looking forward to this game. If you guys do knock us out tommorow night I hope youse go on with the momentum you have a win the title, especially as I have an ill close realitive who has followed the Tigers all his life. Good luck guys.

innsaneink

Referee
Just wanted to say all the best for tomorrow night's game against my Dragons, obviously I would love the Dragons to get up but if they don't well I know we got beaten by a better side on the night, our stoushes with each other over the last few years have been quite epic and IMO we have a healthy rivalry that I hope continues for years to come. I just hope the boys in pink can stay the hell out of it and let the game flow, should be a great spectacle and not just as a supporter but a follower of the game I'm am really looking forward to this game. If you guys do knock us out tommorow night I hope youse go on with the momentum you have a win the title, especially as I have an ill close realitive who has followed the Tigers all his life. Good luck guys.
You do know its possible for your team to get a 2nd bite even if they lose tomorrow?
Yes...good luck to all, may the best team win.
wes.png

Ron's_Mate

Bench
May the best team win, fair and square. Or if that's not working, I hope the blind, cheating refs gift us the game.

Bench
Cheers LMD,I just have this feeling the loser may get knocked out this week,hope I am wrong.

Latest posts