What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Girds89

Bench
I get that. Edwards was brought down as a half. Tago was a lock, Kenny was a lock

Players play all sort of positions in lower grades.

Yes he probably can play 6, He was more seen as a centre when he went well against the club and I haven't seen anyone offical say he is a 6.

Even Brandy or the club mouth piece the Western weekender

If hes not 6 where does he play.

The club have extremley high hopes for casey and jesse.

I said before a ball was kicked this year that casey would play nrl. Been saying that for longer but yeah.

You told me i was well wrong and he wasnt uo to it defensively this year. 18 months off you said.

Here we are....

Not only is he playing nrl he is doing very well..

Obviously we have this year to worry about.

Competition for spots next year is perfect.

But i cant see casey going back down next year.. full pre season. Nrl squad. I have critta vibes with him.

Id like to see alamonti in the garner role.

And i want to see daine add 4 or 5kgs of muscle and really try go for the 6 or 14.

Edwards
Too
Tago
Casey
Jesse
Blaize
Nath
Leota
Kenny
Smith
Papali
Marto
Yeo

Daine (if he can add a bit of baulk and be uo to a stint at 9 or lock as well as cover for 6, 1, 2, 5)
Henry
Soro
Garner

Alamonti
Patea

Seriously i think thats close to our best 17 simce when kiks and api and critta was here.

Iamback

Coach
If hes not 6 where does he play.

The club have extremley high hopes for casey and jesse.

I said before a ball was kicked this year that casey would play nrl. Been saying that for longer but yeah.

You told me i was well wrong and he wasnt uo to it defensively this year. 18 months off you said.

Here we are....

Not only is he playing nrl he is doing very well..

Obviously we have this year to worry about.

Competition for spots next year is perfect.

But i cant see casey going back down next year.. full pre season. Nrl squad. I have critta vibes with him.

Id like to see alamonti in the garner role.

And i want to see daine add 4 or 5kgs of muscle and really try go for the 6 or 14.

Edwards
Too
Tago
Casey
Jesse
Blaize
Nath
Leota
Kenny
Smith
Papali
Marto
Yeo

Daine (if he can add a bit of baulk and be uo to a stint at 9 or lock as well as cover for 6, 1, 2, 5)
Henry
Soro
Garner

Alamonti
Patea

Seriously i think thats close to our best 17 simce when kiks and api and critta was here.

Again who is the 2nd kicker in that side?

That is my issue so far with him in the 6. If Nathan is playing both sides if he gets caught on the short side or something.

Then we have no end to set. Kenny and Edwards don't kick so that means the 6 needs to and so nothing from Talagi has shown a kicking game.

I said I don't see Garner in my top 17. He will be very useful when injuries hit but that role is better for the young guys.

All have the size for the edge if needed

Chins get the wins

First Grade

That is my issue so far with him in the 6. If Nathan is playing both sides if he gets caught on the short side or something.

Then we have no end to set. Kenny and Edwards don't kick so that means the 6 needs to and so nothing from Talagi has shown a kicking game.

I said I don't see Garner in my top 17. He will be very useful when injuries hit but that role is better for the young guys.

I'm backing Garner if fit. He's a very good NRL player

Girds89

Bench

He can kick. You are expecting him to be a kicker at centre for parra...

Hes played 6 a lot..

He can kick..

Prior to this year when luai has really kicked on and developed his long kicking game to the point he dominated origin...

Nathan did all the long kicking.

Yeah you didmt see casey in nrl for 18 months like i said... you said he wasnt up to it yet. Like i said here we are.

Blokes like soro and garner have runs on the board in the forwards.

Yes they are aging but i think at least for most part of next year they will be in the top 17..

The plan will be for 2026 for youth..not next year..

As ive said.. henry, smith, marto, Kenny, papali are all in prime sort of years.

Yeo is playing his best footy..

Leota and soro only older guys who seem to be slowing dowm a little bit they are still way better than whats coming next atm.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Hes played 6 a lot..

He can kick..

Prior to this year when luai has really kicked on and developed his long kicking game to the point he dominated origin...

Yeah you didmt see casey in nrl for 18 months like i said... you said he wasnt up to it yet. Like i said here we are.

Yes they are aging but i think at least for most part of next year they will be in the top 17..

As ive said.. henry, smith, marto, Kenny, papali are all in prime sort of years.

Leota and soro only older guys who seem to be slowing dowm a little bit they are still way better than whats coming next atm.
Soro might be cooked unfortunately. See how he goes in the preseason

Iamback

Coach

Hes played 6 a lot..

He can kick..

No I am expecting to see kicking in a higher grade then schoolboys level.

Flegg even no kicking.

There is round 1 NSW Cup on Kayo that has him playing in the 1. Asi and Sanders does all the kicking

Why are we running a NSW Cup of kids and a fat Peachey if it's not to fast track the kids?

Those guys you listed in their prime.

Kenny, Marto, Papalli all play 80 mins.
Smith and Henry have played 80mins at times. 50mins is probably their ideal length.

Yeo is still pumping out 80 mins.

Throw in 30mins for Leota.

Where are you finding meaningful minutes for Sorro and Garner? Not to mention if Ivan is still running with Toletau in the 14 to get him on?

If that is the case and the 17 is pretty much injury cover then that is where depending on who is the centres or 6 that fills out the bench

Latest posts