What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News Guys

Moffo

Referee
westhull said:
Whats with the negative waves DvdHntr :?: are you the MD of EA games or something..

Yeh, agree. We should all be ecstatic with this, there is no excuse for not being over the moon! Some of us have waited seven bloody long years for this game, or over 10 if you think that ARL96 was a pile of shit (which i do) :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

TripleM said:
Matta said:
somethingwithjohn said:
when it comes to realease dates from what i know mario knows just as little as everyone else

Uhh... I don't think so.

As far as I know, that was correct, I don't think any of Sidhe know when the games going to be released.. but that may be wrong.
Just read your last statement again.
So your are correct, but you may be wrong?
:roll:

TripleM said:
How about you read it again :) As far as I know, its correct, but of course I may be wrong..
Why say it is correct when you are not sure about?.
Wouldn't stand up in court mate.

TripleM

Juniors
:? You obviously don't understand, but that is exactly my point. I am not 100% sure, but from what I have heard in the past, I gather that nobody knows the release date, not even Mario. But anyway, lets forget this ridiculous argument. you understood what I meant anyway.

Latest posts