What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news on France vs Kiwis!!

carlnz

Bench
Just got this back from Sky tv NZ:

Thank you for your email.

At present we have no coverage of any of the French games but we are trying to find out if there is a possibility of a late deal with the French!

The only game we can find on the weekend of the 4th November is the GB v Australia game which airs live on Sunday 6th November at 7.10am.

All I can suggest is that you keep checking on our website, www.skytv.co.nz type International Rugby League in the search box and any plays will be listed.

We do hope you will enjoy the coverage that we do have.

Regards,

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Is that good news? it just says they are trying to get a deal done with the French and judging by how late it is I doubt they will.

carlnz

Bench
Phoney MX said:
Is that good news? it just says they are trying to get a deal done with the French and judging by how late it is I doubt they will.

Better than last year when they said : "Are the Kiwis playing France?"

Please guys all send an email to this address skyweb@skytv.co.nz and ask them to show the France vs Kiwis Test!!!!

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
French TV Sports Plus is televising it in France. All New Zealand TV needs is a New Zealand commentator who can pronounce the names of the French players.Sports Plus is also televising France vs Australia the previous Friday.

ali

Bench
Have we got definate confirmation that channel 9 are showing the Aus vs France game?

Art Vanderlay

Juniors
Its true sports + are covering the game for French pay tv, Sky need to pull finger, and if Sky needs a commentator then I have already book a flight over for the game from London :)

Going this weekend as well just down the central line tube to Loftus Rd!!!
If like last year the Kiwis should have very good support.

Latest posts