What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News

charlie

Juniors
Ryan Williamson will be back to full contact training after the Christmas break and will be available for preseason trials.

henrieté

Juniors
The Foundation Cup between the Roosters and Wests Tigers will be played on February 22. On the Central Coast, the Eels and Sydney Roosters will square off at Bluetongue Stadium on February 28.

charlie I would love to have a running update on Ryan if that's possible. Along the lines of the type of commitment to training, physical and mental preparation for a game.

As far as I'm aware this type of thing hasn't been done before. The papers and forums are filled with players behaving badly. I would love for this forum to host a discussion that gives an insight into what a young professional rugby league player deals with.

A weekly or fortnightly update.