What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good signs

Jono Russell

Bench
If there was anything good to come out of last nights game it is the fact that in the first half we acully looked alot more comfitable as a team when dykes was playing 1st reciever and noddy dropped to 2nd.

Hilders kicking game looks good, Kearney is a little machine who has a great future ahead of him.

jc155776

Coach
Kearney is the furure. Wat a man.

Hilders kicking and general play really impressed me as well...

millersnose

Post Whore
it is a silly failed experiment that hasnt worked

we have actually nfound how to hold on to the ball

putting dykes as first receiver produced nothing in attack

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:

Wrong. It got the forwards back on the front foot. They made a million metres. It all fell apart at second receiver where Mr Imagaination had no f**king idea what to do.

Inferno

Coach
millersnose said:

It probably is a silly experiement when Kimmorley is in the team. Worked fine when he was out injured though.

imasharkie

Coach
I think millers is starting to lose a lot of support for Nobby as most of us realise that the little master is no master and is a washed up wannabe.

Birdie will be given the captaincy in 2007 and his first job will be to tell Nobby he doesn't have a position in 1st grade.

eMPee

Juniors
I wonder how many moves the team practices at training during the week? I watched the same move over and over the other night and at no time did it look like busting the defence.
After watching the wallabies and also melbourne the other week, the amount of runners at different angles give the halfs options and they looked dangerous every time they have the ball.
I think we need to work on some more moves, it was pretty boring to watch the other night

metalshark

Juniors
I have been a noddy fan ever since he joined the club, i am a fan of all sharkies. But it is time for noddy to have a crack at hooker where his flat passes will be effective and hutch, scott and albert need to go, especially hutch and scott. I am getting pissed off why raper keeps using these blokes, and they wont even be at the club next year. Kearney needs to be in the halves. I want adrian lam to be coach next year. Will it be hard for peirce to show raper the door?

Latest posts