What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye 2012 were pharked

Mike0070

Juniors
Time to put the jersey away and take down the posters can't believe that the boys put on such a dismal display especially at home I was embarrassed to be a warriors fan 2day time for a clean out - these guys are not playin for their coach , club or fans

Akkerz

Juniors
17 years I gave them all my support & today they made a fool of me. I don't like that

Micistm

Bench
I thought the season was gone but the Tiggers kept us in it by losing again, despite other teams clicking a notch up from us...
...This week confirms it, stick a fork in us. And most of the team looked like they were heading to mad monday they were so bad

Abdullah

Juniors
warrior owner have to make very very brave decision...ballhead bluey must go...are they brave enough?? otherwise we cry every week...loser players blinded by coach who know nothing..nothing. why not attack with players running, passing attacking with their running feet but please please no kicking to nobody?..very bad plan by ballhead bluey.

WarriorDefence

Juniors
And employ................???????????

Wouldn't mind Jim dymock- he's got big wraps on him- done well with the bulldogs when he took over last year and would've coached them this year if they hadn't secured the prize scalp of hasler. Sure he would jump at a head coaching job as he won't be getting a start at the bulldogs in the near future

Abdullah

Juniors
And employ................???????????
te

...umm some coach with better idea than ballhead...someone who can teach to attack in more way than just one "kick to manu"...someone who has more brain than to bring injured one legged hurrel back to play, benching all star players at same time, and the rest of silly decisions he made during the season...ok no name in mind, but there are experts in warriors who know someone....some coach with nrl experience...not from esl dumbass coach

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Huzzah! I get my weekends back! Now I can put my focus into positive endevours and being a happier person and not punching small children in the face or going down to the local park and kicking dogs around, after a Warriors' loss.

LeagueNut

First Grade
First grade: Lost 4 - 45

Toyota Cup: Lost 10 - 40

NSW Cup: Lost 14 - 64

Overall weekend total: 24 - 149

:crazy:

Blair

Coach
But on cue the Dragons, Knights and Titans have all lost too, with the Tigers no certainties against a resurgent Parramatta tomorrow night?

Our f/a took a battering but mathematically...

Micistm

Bench
Well, may as well let it go till the end of the season now, then have a think. I was all for Bluey getting a second season, two years is a fair time to establish what he wants to do...I'm not sure now. I feel his two undercoaches have more years of NRL experience. I honestly dunno.

Akkerz

Juniors
Looks like all 3 teams took a dive. Stranger things have happened.
Time for some accountability here.
Not only is Bluey's crediblilty shot , Iro, Ackland, Bell & Blackmore also don't seem to be delivering the goods. If the reserves are not up to filling in for FG then what use are they. A good cleanout all round would be in order _ players, coaches, selectors and assistants. Before I get shot down with "and replace with who". I'm saying to the Club. Get off your backsides and do some serious hunting. If the fans can find the wherewithall to support the Warriors have the courtesy to give them the same consideration
I'm fed up with the easy / cheap ill-considered options which just cost more in the end.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Bluey is allowed another year, if we repeat this season next year then its gtfo.

But surely they will look very closely at him and whether he can improve? An automatic second year shouldn't happen.

This all makes that late charge in the second half of last year's GF all the more special. We may never get that close to winning a premiership again (well not for a while it seems). At 10-18 it was looking like we'd roll over the top of them. If Stewart hadn't intercepted that Johnson grubber...

Juju

Juniors
Looks like all 3 teams took a dive. Stranger things have happened.
Time for some accountability here.
Not only is Bluey's crediblilty shot , Iro, Ackland, Bell & Blackmore also don't seem to be delivering the goods. If the reserves are not up to filling in for FG then what use are they. A good cleanout all round would be in order _ players, coaches, selectors and assistants. Before I get shot down with "and replace with who". I'm saying to the Club. Get off your backsides and do some serious hunting. If the fans can find the wherewithall to support the Warriors have the courtesy to give them the same consideration
I'm fed up with the easy / cheap ill-considered options which just cost more in the end.
I'm all for kicking Bluey... but the 20s are still 1st on the ladder and Blackmore isn't coaching the Vulcs...

Latest posts