What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Bellamy

Surandy

Bench
Kaz said:
He signed a 2 year deal.

Which ends this season.

Yes Kaz, and the Storm are currently in negotiations with Craig to sign him for longer. Admittedly these negotiations have been ongoing for quite some months now with no resolution yet reached.

Kiwi

First Grade
Bellamy will return to the Broncos for sure, and I think this because he said those three famous words spoken by Arnie before leaving....."I'll be back"

In 2005 I wouldn't be surprised to see Bennett take a more behind the scenes role within the Broncos and have Bellamy take over as coach.

As to Orford, Slater and Smith following, only time will tell, and so will the cap, but damn they would look mighty fine in Bronco colours. A backline that looked like this....Lockyer, Kelly, Tate, Slater, Devere, Seymour and Orford would be hard to stop =P~ .

Latest posts