What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodone Out!!

Sage

Juniors
Just watched the Cobras.

Goodone played. So here comes Carl??

The cobras got sliced up out wide by the fast moving Wests backs. They had some stars, we had little. Millington was good, Brown was a class above. Sua and Moa were strong. The backs had no answer for the pace and playmaking from the Maggies. A couple of injuries and dropped ball did not help. Also the extra 2 that will not play tonight would have helped?

So there is change for all you wishing for it.

Sage

Juniors
Thanks Vossy.

Missi is unpredictable, when he is good he is very good.......
I hope he goes great.

Inferno

Coach
Grubb in again, Sharks up 20 - 10 with 24 to go.

I think we will see Killer Karl very soon.

Better for him to be playing under 20's and at least being in a competitive team then getting spanked in the Cobras.

PJ

First Grade
I went down to the Cobras, watched the first 20 minutes and then left in disgust.

They are a team with troubles. Very unenthusiastic, slow and unimaginative.

Green has a lot of work to do before he is up to firsts. Good passing game but he is slow and woeful reads in defence.

Trav Robbo needs to get some first grade. He would be so much better than Paris. So too would Brown who gets involved and runs hard.

PJ

First Grade
Lazy and dropped balls were all that stood out from him.

Someone said that Selmes was angry at having to play for the Cobras, and he looked like he didn't want to be there, but from what I saw his standard of play was at the right level for where he is playing. Certainly didn't look like he was trying to show he was a class above.

Sage

Juniors
Selmes went up the tunnel during the second half, injured or very pissed off, or both.

Latest posts