What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordie's chip

Ulysseus

Bench
Sit out a season because the club's full of dog-like merkins

Excuse?
I believe he went to a bunch of merkins.
You know, the ones that started their own half arsed comp, split the game into two sh*tty halves....................ringing any bells?

*starts Sale Of The Century think music

Ooooooooh, sorry it was actually the Broncos.

Tune in tomorrow when a moronic couple from Nebraska are lured into the sound proof booth only to be raped by an enraged sooty mangabe gorilla.
Sound tech guy: Ummmm, Glenn, we discussed this an the producer said no
Glenn Ridge: I don't care!
*Glenn Rdige gets his c**k out and starts batting off during the closing credits

I hope this has been an enlightening experience for you................ f**kHEAD!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He may be a pr#ck now but when he played for the Saints he was brilliant to watch. Tallis has a gripe with Bennett and Smith. 2 of the best coaches in the game. Not many players have anything bad to say about them 2. He must have been an arrogant f%$k to coach.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
This guy has f**king lost it! That fool just said the Storm should be playing for points and still are the premiers for all the years they won and cheated! f**ken douche bag! Basically condones cheating, I just don't get how people can defend what the Storm have done! :crazy:

Last edited:
Tallis
images
= Shreck
images

but Shreck has more cred.

Saints Tragic

Juniors
I think tallis should concentrate on his coaching of the Souths forward pack. On paper they have a very good pack that hasn't really dominated as everyone thought they would. Crap coach and Crap commentator.

The best thing I saw was during one of the Super League inter club challenges when the Broncos were playing a English Club, I saw tallis hit this big Pommie forward at least three of four times. The Pom hit him once and sat him on his ar...se. The Pom was a English International and he was a exmilitary boxing champion, cannot remember his name but sure it had an Irish ring to it.

Peter