What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gorman

Pig Champion

Juniors
Do you remember when I'd convinced half the NRL side of this forum that the cancer dude was Reefy?

I said I'd even met him a few times
...and that he would pull the chicks in Gouburn or wherever it was that nut came from.

Oh and people believed it.
I think reefy was banned at the time .

Yeah, he was banned which only added weight to your story because he'd "disappeared"

ComotoCoolum

Juniors
Yeah cant give anything but a big pat on the back for the bloke. Has given the club a breath of fresh air and we have had minimal dramas in our best season for many, many years. Very professional and like our beloved club destined for greatness come October and beyond.

Do you remember when I'd convinced half the NRL side of this forum that the cancer dude was Reefy?

I said I'd even met him a few times
...and that he would pull the chicks in Gouburn or wherever it was that nut came from.

Oh and people believed it.
I think reefy was banned at the time .

Its a great read!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=326670#lpAkKos6JZlwz2zp.97

:lol:

Off topic but another of the forums finest hours, for those who never new the reason why our NRL mascot was named Reefy

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=146692#6E4swTosrQIQU24o.97

Inferno

Coach
Lol. I'm sure it's just a massive coincidence that the club has a full compliment of sponsors since Gorman came on board.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Lol. I'm sure it's just a massive coincidence that the club has a full compliment of sponsors since Gorman came on board.
But...but he used Gal and his cohorts to attract the sponsors. What a load of shit the article was. Memberships have doubled and sponsorships way up...club running first and no real dramas....SACK THE CAARRNNTT!

Ads

First Grade
But...but he used Gal and his cohorts to attract the sponsors. What a load of shit the article was. Memberships have doubled and sponsorships way up...club running first and no real dramas....SACK THE CAARRNNTT!

Its funny using Gal as a reason for the sponsors. He's only been at the club his whole career ffs.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Most reporters just write utter dribble, with the telecrap clowns being the most inflammatory of them all. Watch all the scumbags jump on the bandwagon when we do win one. Merkins

Latest posts