What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOT MY NEW BUILD !!!!!!!!!!!!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
And all I can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Al, your courier rocks.

The stats tracking is awesome. So much stuff to look at and every player in every game is recorded. I cant tell you what stats are tacked, although youd guess most of them but you can view them in so many different ways.

The commentary has come along heaps in the last month. Still needs a little tweaking but I stress tweaking, not repairing bugs.

The editing suite has been revamped and is really easy to use and looks great.

The gameplay is fantastic and I think is a little harder than last build. Or I got worse :)

The menu screens look really cool too.

Only about a month to go, I cant wait !

legend

Coach
The players walk out onto the pitch over a concrete surface and you can hear the sound of their studs walking over the concrete. The teams are shown on screen as the players walk out onto the field.

Arnie

Juniors
that sounds great. i'm not sure if someones mentioned this before, but once walking out onto the field, during internationals, do they actually have the national anthems?

HBG

Juniors
Arnie said:
that sounds great. i'm not sure if someones mentioned this before, but once walking out onto the field, during internationals, do they actually have the national anthems?

As long as it's not Human Nature, I'd be happy. I'd prefer Madonna and Britney doing the Tongue Spangled banner.

Alan Shore

First Grade
HBG said:
Arnie said:

As long as it's not Human Nature, I'd be happy. I'd prefer Madonna and Britney doing the Tongue Spangled banner.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lil ripsta

The commentary has come along heaps in the last month. Still needs a little tweaking but I stress tweaking, not repairing bugs.

I hope the commentary isnt as bad as Rugby 2004.
The commentator will say things at the wrong time like ''He's through nobody is going to catch him now'' when the guy is already lying on the ground tackled

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Can you please write some of the stats on here that are in the game Vodka Circle?

theVodkaCircle said:
I cant tell you what stats are tacked, although youd guess most of them but you can view them in so many different ways.

Matta

Juniors
legend said:
The players walk out onto the pitch over a concrete surface and you can hear the sound of their studs walking over the concrete. The teams are shown on screen as the players walk out onto the field.

Oooooooooh... The sound of studs on concrete... ooooooooooooooh.... =P~ =P~ =P~

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
There was this cool bit of commentary. Id made a break and there was NO WAY anybody was going to stop stop my winger from scoring and about 8m out Vossy goes "This is a superb try" before Id even scored. I imagine it knew there were no defenders within cooee and chimed in with that one.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Sounds alright. Could you please atleast tell me are the stats of each game that you can view when you pause it similiar to live scores on the NRL site?

Azkatro

First Grade
theVodkaCircle said:
There was this cool bit of commentary. Id made a break and there was NO WAY anybody was going to stop stop my winger from scoring and about 8m out Vossy goes "This is a superb try" before Id even scored. I imagine it knew there were no defenders within cooee and chimed in with that one.

Ohh that sounds dead set cool. That will add to the atmosphere of the game heaps I reckon.