What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOT THE GAME YESTERDAY (TUESDAY). IT IS AWESOME!!!

The Rooster

Juniors
I drove my car a solid 3 and a half hours yesterday to pick the game up from the Gamesman in Palmerston Nth NZ. On my way back home I picked up a dozen beers. Got home, closed all the curtains, turned on the TV and XBOX, put in SJRL, cracked open a beer and started my journey!!!
Firstly, it is a great game. Offence is very very good and alot of fun. Its awesome when you pull off a brilliant try. It is fairly easy to get the hang of, yet challenging aswell. Speed is perfect. Defence is hard to control but is still good.
The bad stuff is that there are way too many stopagges in the game. Too many send offs, too many forward passes which you have no way of controlling and way too many offsides which again you really have no control of. It gets frustrating but not to the point where you just chuck the controller and stop playing. I must agree that the XBOX controller isnt the greatest for the game because of the difficulty to push the B&W buttons along with the sprint button. PS2 controller would be better but XBOX definatly has the best graphics.
Anyway, great game SIDHE. You have done an excellent job.

daslacker

Juniors
the rooster,

the xbox controller isn't the best?

Which controller do u have the new one
with the small one with triggers?

The Rooster

Juniors
Yeah I got the new Controller-S. Its just really hard to use the B&W buttons while using the sprint button. Everything else is sweet. Thinking of getting that adaptor for PS2 Controllers.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah PS2 controller would be the best. How do you know the XBOX graphics are the best? Have you played or seen it on PS2 and PC aswell?

The Rooster

Juniors
Pepstar87, when I went into the Gamesman to get the game there was a PS2 and an XBOX setup with the game on them. XBOX's Graphics, while not being majorly different to PS2, where noticably smoother.

PKer-

Juniors
They should be the same graf's just a diff system.

ps2 controller = godly.

xbox controller = .....

Gamecube controller = worst i'v ever seen.

Latest posts