What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould at it again...

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
ozboy said:
I think Channel 9 need to make a few changes.

Firstly, I used to like Phil Gould and still consider him one of the most knowledgable people in the game, but its time for him to go. Pre-game he was basically predicting that the Roosters would kill the poor old Broncos and that they were fired up for the game. After the game,all of a sudden he knew all week that the Roosters would lose because of their 5 day turn around.

Secondly, Sterlo is past it. All he does is speak dribble, and when he does not talk dribble he states things which are blatantly f$%ken obvious to the viewer at home.

I say bring in Mark Geyer, he is a bit of a boofhead, but he speaks his mind and most importantly people want to listen to him and find him interesting unlike the current mob.

I'll second that 8) 8)

White Poiner

Coach
cmonfeelthenoise said:
ozboy said:
I think Channel 9 need to make a few changes.

Firstly, I used to like Phil Gould and still consider him one of the most knowledgable people in the game, but its time for him to go. Pre-game he was basically predicting that the Roosters would kill the poor old Broncos and that they were fired up for the game. After the game,all of a sudden he knew all week that the Roosters would lose because of their 5 day turn around.

Secondly, Sterlo is past it. All he does is speak dribble, and when he does not talk dribble he states things which are blatantly f$%ken obvious to the viewer at home.

I say bring in Mark Geyer, he is a bit of a boofhead, but he speaks his mind and most importantly people want to listen to him and find him interesting unlike the current mob.

I'll second that 8) 8)

i agree with part of it, but no geyer he is a dumb f**k. Get someone like Roy and HG that would be great.

mightypanther

Juniors

Why on earth would you want Roy and HG doing commentary on the footy ?

They are funny yes, but do we really want the commentary of the actual games
to be a comedy fest ?

I don't. I want people who can talk league sense, without getting carried away by
the sound of their own voices, and try their best to put their club allegiences aside while
doing their job, and don't spend the entire game pulling statistics out of their arse
(which no-one cares about anyway).......hello we are trying to watch a game of footy.

If they want to slam statistics down our throats......do it after the game, when we can
switch them off.

And give us some guys who actually know the rules, so they don't waste time
discussing who is right or wrong through the whole game, oh and guys who
actually know the players names would go down well too.... :roll: